East India Company :
- Spectacular cinematic & epic naval battles
- 2 Command Modes: Give orders to all your ships in RTS or
take the helm of a single ship in Direct Command-mode.
- Unique combination of war & trading
- State of the art diplomacy AI
- 8 playable nations: England, France, Holland, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Spain & the Holy Roman Empire
- Over 10 realistic ship types; from small sloops and cutters to East Indiaman and warships
- Realistic yet fast-paced naval combat
- Hire fleet commanders who will gain new skills & increase the abilities of your fleets
- Take over ports & protect your shipping routes to create largest trading empire
East India Company: Pirate Bay :
- Add-on campaign to East India Company.
- Play as a pirate captain.
- Attack trade ships to loot their cargo or commandeer whole ships.
- Raid ports to loot valuable trade items.
- Add more and larger ships to your fleet.
- Choose new skills for your captain as he levels up.
- Hoard as much money as you can in 20 years time.
- Upload your campaign result to your gamer profile and compete for the title of the best pirate ever!
East India Company: Privateer :
- Two Privateer campaigns set in different time periods.
Two new multiplayer modes: Breakthrough and Beehive.
- New goal-oriented gameplay with several new mission types: locate and either sink or capture enemy ships, blockade enemy ports, or escort friendly fleets.
- New commander skills to fit the life of a privateer, such as “False Colors,” which allows the player to get close enough to ambush the victim, and “Critical Hit,” which gives the player a chance to hit an enemy ship’s magazine, causing the vessel to explode.
- New specialists, such as the surgeon, cook, constable, and marine officer, who can be used to boost the abilities of your fleets.
East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar :
- A re-enactment of the Battle of Trafalgar from both the British and Franco-Spanish perspective.
- Historically accurate ships from all three Navies
- Five real-life naval commanders from the era, including Admiral Lord Nelson, French Admiral Pierre Villeneuve and Spanish Admiral Federico Gravina
- Take control of naval battle groups comprising of the greatest warships of the Napoleonic era
- Real-world naval strategy of the era accurately recreated in the battle AI