| Yayımcı: Headup Games GMBH
| Çıkış Tarihi: 15.2.2016
Steam account required for game activation and installation Windows System Requirements: MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 Processor: 1.5+ GHz Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 support Storage: 100 MB available space Mac System Requirements: MINIMUM: OS: Mac OS X 10.8 Processor: 1.5+ GHz Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 support Language Support: Interface: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE?
UNIQUE SYMBIOSIS OF MUSIC AND GRAPHICS
Dub Dash is a fast-paced rhythm based action game. The tracks are decomposed into diverging game mode segments. The obstacles, tracks and visual effects are all adjusted to the music and in perfect harmony with each song. Dub Dash has a great soundtrack including music from Bossfight and the DJs of Geometry Dash – to enjoy the full experience the use of headphones is highly recommended.
UP TO 4 PLAYER SPLIT-SCREEN MODE
Challenge your friends to the ultimate race in the breath taking Split-Screen competitive mode for up to four players simultaneously. Who will beat most of the level? Jump in and find out!
7 ULTRA CHALLENGING MODES
Spin your crazy wheel in harmony with the song and keep dodging left and right avoiding obstacles at high speed. Fly like a bird, make hard 90° turns and feel the rhythm of the zig-zag trajectory. The objective for each track is clear: Do you rock the funky road of Dub Dash?
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
The gameplay of each segment is simple but it´s tough to master the levels. Actually it´s extremely hard, almost impossible – but fortunately there´s the practice mode which gives you a save point after each passage so you won´t need to finish the whole level in one try. Memorize each segment of the level and maybe (only maybe) you will be able to master even the hardest levels someday.
- Driving electronic soundtrack
- Psychedelic graphical fireworks
- “Easy to learn, hard to master” gameplay
- All levels split in multiple gameplay sections
- Gameplay technically synched to the music in the minutest detail
- Use of all input devices (keyboard, gamepads, mouse – even racing wheels!)
- Great soundtrack including tracks from Bossfight and DJs from Geometry Dash
- Challenge mode featuring randomly generated levels to earn extra lives
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on split-screen
- Practice mode for every level