Stars Wars Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast
- As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Wield over 8 Force abilities including the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Lightning and Force Grip.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
- Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.
Star Wars Jedi Knight : Dark Forces II
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, network or Internet. 9 multiplayer levels
- All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters in 21 heart-stopping levels
- Encounter seven dark jedi, each possessing unique powers
- Compatible with many 3D graphics cards
- Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story fraught with danger and adventure - do you take the quick and easy path as Darth Vader did or do you take the patient route to Jedi Knighthood?
If you choose the light side:
- Train to become a Jedi Knight - master the elegant Lightsaber and learn four special apprentice abilities
- Use exclusive light side powers: healing, persuasion (for the weak-minded), blinding and absorption
Or be tempted by the dark side:
- Use your Jedi Knight training and apprentice abilities to become an agent of evil
- Use exclusive dark side powers: the grip (used if there's a disturbing lack of faith), Force throw, energy bolts and destruction
Stars Wars Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power-and dangers- of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wiedling two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- New vehicles, weapons, force powers and Star Wars locations.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own missions and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
Stars Wars Jedi Knight : Mysteries of the Sith
- Bring a Whole new game experience to Jedi Knight. Jam-packed features make Mysteries of the Sith a must-have for Jedi Knight fans
- New playable character, Mara Jade, introduced first in Timothy Zahn's award-winning Star Wars novel, Heir to the Empire
- 14 new levels, 13 total locations, including wampa-infested swamps, the foreboding fortress of Ka'Pa the Hutt, and the subterranean catacombs of a temple deep within the planet Drommund Kaas
- 4 new weapons, including a carbonite gun, repeating blaster cannon, and sniper scope
- 5 new Force powers, featuring Force Push, Saber Throw, and Force Projection
- Over 2 dozen new enemies - gladiator, assassin and torture droids, pirate raiders, creatures of the Sith, and a menacing rancor
- 3 new multiplayer personalities, with distinct characteristics, weapons and inventory
Plus these new game advances:
- Cameras that let you monitor where you are in the heat of battle
- Enhanced lighting features, including colored lighting support
- A new multiplayer game, Kill the Fool with the Ysalamiri
Choose wisely and May the Force Be With You.
Stars Wars : Dark Forces
- Fully interactive environments - morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.