| Publisher: KISS
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: Childish Things
| Release Date: 07/07/2015
Descrição do Jogo
Steam account required for game activation and installation
With the Australians in to town to take on England, one day international records falling daily and the launch of the all-new Cricket Captain 2015, this is set to be one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade.
Cricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricket simulation game ever created and the upcoming launch of Cricket Captain 2015 will take the experience to an all-new level. The game now includes Indian domestic club competitions, updated and expanded stats, a new and improved interface, updated 3D graphics and a stack of other additions and improvements. In short, Cricket Captain 2015 is THE complete cricket management experience!
New and improved for Cricket Captain 2015:
- Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
- Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
- Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
- Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
- Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
- Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
- New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
- Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
- Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
- Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
- Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
- Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
- Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
- 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
- Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
- Keyboard Control System: including batting keyboard controls.
- Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
- Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
- Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
RAM: 1 GB or Higher