Brigade E5 - New Jagged Union
| Publisher: 1C Online Games Ltd.
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: Aperion
| Release Date: 16/10/2006
Descrição do Jogo
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Brigade E5 is a tactical game that places gamers in the small tropical nation of Palinero on the verge of a civil war. The mission: hire a band of mercenaries and take control of the deteriorating situation before the country finds itself in complete ruin.
The story offers players an opportunity to experience the conflict from three different viewpoints. Brigade E5’s gameplay is based on an innovative combat system called SPM® (Smart Pause Mode) which successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
- Advanced AI dynamically reacting to players’ choices
- More than 100 NPCs and 50 mercenaries ready to join you team.
- More than 40 different locations: towns, villages, plant facilities, military bases etc.
- Freedom of moving on the global map, non-linear storyline.
- Compliance of weapon characteristics to their real prototypes
Minimum: Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP Processor: 1 GHz Processor Memory: 512 MB Video card: Video card 32 MB Sound card: DirectX-compatible Hard disc: 2 GB Hard Drive Space Language Support: Interface: English, Russian