Command an entire fleet of M1A2 Abrams tanks in this brutal third installment in the Armored Fist series. Using the latest Abrams technology, the game presents the esteemed tank in its up-to-date form which is designed to survive biological, nuclear, and chemical warfare.
| Publisher: THQ Nordic GmbH
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: NovaLogic
| Release Date: 31/08/1999
Descrição do Jogo
Steam account required for game activation and installation
OS: Windows 2000, XP
Processor: Pentium II 266MHz or better
Memory: 64MB minimum
Graphics: Direct3D compliant
DirectX®: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
Hard Drive: 388MB Free
Command an entire fleet of M1A2 Abrams tanks in this brutal third installment in the Armored Fist series. Using the latest Abrams technology, the game presents the esteemed tank in its up-to-date form which is designed to survive biological, nuclear, and chemical warfare. You'll first take control of a four-man tank, eventually tackling four major campaigns. Set over the course of 50 smaller missions, the campaigns will take you to such troubled lands as Somalia, Thailand, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Myanmar, and the Republic of Georgia. The game's five modes of play include solo and co-op entries.
- Crush Vehicles and Buildings as the M1A2 rolls over obstacles with impunity, leaving only the track of its tread path behind.
- Coordinate and deploy strategic enemy strikes using artillery, air support, and ground troops.
- Authentic M1A2 Crew Station Images allow you to control the Abrams Tank from either commander, gunner or driver positions with actual working switches and controls.
- Over 50 Gripping Innovative Missions — Destroy a terrorist compound, rescue an allied tank platoon, and defend your base from enemy attack.
- Devastate hordes of advanced AI infantry with your turret mounted M2 50 Caliber machine-gun or simply run em' over with your 70 tons of rolling steel.
- Integrated Voice-Over-Net allows you to quickly coordinate your team's attacks on the multiplayer battlefields of NovaWorld™. If you're typing, you're dying.