The cafe is run-down and abandoned by the time you arrive, but it's nothing that a little bit of elbow grease (and money) can't fix.
- Renovate the cafe, then decorate and expand it as you see fit and create a welcoming place for cats - and people - to relax in!
- Build up a capable staff by hiring the right people, managing their workload, and helping them refine their skills.
- Refine your cafe experience further with custom dishes and other menu items, catering to your customer's needs.
A good cafe is more than just a restaurant with good food and drinks. The difference lies in relationships. At Caterwaul Way, that means befriending cats and townsfolk alike.
- Befriend and build relationships with a diverse cast of local villagers, such as Finley, a young musician trying to make it big, or Bonner, the local ferryman who's got some very tall stories to tell.
- Look after the local cats, befriend, and, eventually, adopt them. Each stray cat is unique and will make your cafe a little different.
- Keep your human and feline friends happy to unlock clues and eventually learn the secrets of Caterwaul Way.
Caterwaul Way has a long and mysterious history - and many festivals celebrating it. If you want your cat cafe to become a staple of the village, plan accordingly!
- Travel the town, interact with the locals, and discover new recipes and opportunities for your cafe.
- And, if all goes well, maybe you'll crack the mystery of the crumbling, ancient shrine to an old feline god in the forests near Caterwaul Way...
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
© Roost Games & Freedom Games - All Rights Reserved.