- Adapts rules from Hasbro’s Axis & Allies 1942 Second Edition
- Choose from two game scenarios & victory conditions!
- Allies: Command your forces as the United Kingdom, United States, or Soviet Union
- Axis: Take control of Germany or Japan’s armies & prepare for battle!
Learn to Play
- Great for new players— no setup or cleanup required!
- Tutorials & In-Game Tooltips help beginners dive in
- Fully turn-based gameplay fits into your busy schedule!
- Ranked games allow 24 hours to take your turn
- Instead of playing for hours on end, get notified when it’s your turn, then use the War Diary to check out what you missed! (or stick around & watch the battle unfold in real time— that’s an option too!)
Player Accounts & Profiles
- Track your stats & win/loss rates for each alliance
- Standard mode mimics random dice results
- Low Luck dice use averages to calculate hits
- Biased dice favor rolls of 2, 3, & 4, over 1 & 6
High quality graphics, music & sound effects add drama to your battles!
- Enjoy casual games with A.I. computer players
- Great for learning to play or testing out strategies
- Pass and play with friends and family on one computer
- Crossplay between tablets & computers, with support for iPadOS, Windows, macOS & Linux
- Create custom games for 2 to 5 players
- Games can include a mix of humans & A.I. players
- Challenge the world’s top Axis & Allies players in official ranked seasons
- Rise through the ranks to take top honors: Wood, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum Tiers!
- Matchmaking pairs you with similarly ranked players