Vector Thrust is a fast-paced action-arcade combat flight simulator, with a unique cel shaded art style for PC. With an extensive variety of game modes like the unpredictable and vicious Quick Action, a customizable Skirmish Mode, and mult...
| Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: TimeSymmetry
| Release Date: 24/08/2014
Descripción del juego
Vector Thrust is a fast-paced action-arcade combat flight simulator, with a unique cel shaded art style for PC. With an extensive variety of game modes like the unpredictable and vicious Quick Action, a customizable Skirmish Mode, and multiple immersive story-based campaigns, Vector Thrust aims to please both players wanting to get straight into the sky and those who love a flexible, diverse and customizable gaming experience.
Vector Thrust gives the player full power over the game to alter any aspect of the game they choose, ranging from simple tweaks to full-blown modifications. Adding user-made skins, changing unit performance and parameters or even complete battle scenarios is easy and open to anyone. With fully fleshed out Map, Mission and Campaign editors, Vector Thrust boasts unlimited expandability and adaptability.
With advanced tactical AI that actively analyses and responds to a dynamic battlefield, as well as over 200 fully playable aircraft (through various iterations of over 40 aircraft models) and even more naval and ground units that all work to complete their objectives in different ways, Vector Thrust offers missions that are never played the same way twice.
- Stay engaged from dawn until dusk and beyond with many single and multiplayer game modes.
- Keep coming back for more with multiple missions via a series of campaigns.
- Unlock over 200 aircraft through a simple yet competitive Challenge Mode.
- Pit yourself against advanced tactical AI that responds to the world around it.
- Clash against titanic aerial fortresses and super weapons.
- Duel with a myriad of Ace fighter squadrons, each with their own unique combat strategies.
- Modify your game with easy, simple modding tools and share your creations with others.
Steam account required for game activation and installation OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista™ or Windows® 7™ Processor: 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD® processor Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card with Pixel/Vertex Shader 2.0 support Memory: 1 GB RAM Hard Drive: 3 GB of free HDD space Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Sound Speakers, Gamepad/Joystick Language Support: Interface: English, German, Russian, Portuguese Full Audio: English Subtitles: English, German, Russian