Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy — your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter
| Publisher: THQ Nordic GmbH
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: NovaLogic
| Release Date: 30/03/2000
Descripción del juego
Steam account required for game activation and installation
OS: Windows 2000, XP & Vista
Processor: Pentium II 450MHz or better
Memory: 128MB minimum
Graphics: Direct3D w/ 16MB or better
DirectX®: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
Hard Drive: 500MB Free
Sound: DirectX compliant
Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy - your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter. But, as you explore the vastly detailed world of Tachyon: The Fringe, you will often find that the most powerful weapon on your ship is in your head.
- Single Player Features - Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and BASE WARS. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- CHOOSE SIDES - Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent's base.
- Featuring Bruce Cambell as the voice of Jake Logan