| Publisher: 1C Online Games Ltd.
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: SkyRiver Studios
| Release Date: 17/08/2007
Descripción del juego
Steam account required for game activation and installation Minimum: Operating System: Windows 2000/XP Processor: 1.5 GHz Memory: 256 MB RAM Video card: NVIDIA GeForce3 or ATI Radeon 7500 Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card Hard disc: 2.5 GB free hard disc space Recommended: Operating System: Windows 2000/XP Processor: 2.5 GHz Memory: 768 MB RAM Video card: NVIDIA GeForce FX5900 or ATI Radeon 9800 Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card Hard disc: 3.5 GB free hard disc space Language Support: Interface: English, Russian Subtitles: English, Russian
A.I.M. 2 is the sequel to the epic science fiction first-person action RPG developed by SkyRiver Studios.
New clans led by Mechminds of the Fifth Generation are powerful and well-organized formations with far-reaching plans. Each powerful group had different interests conflicting with the rest, which eventually led to an inevitable war. However this time it is the struggle not for mere control, this is a struggle for survival. The clans want to eliminate the weaker ones standing in their way and will stop at nothing to crush their enemies. To achieve their goals they use not only military means, but economic ones as well.
You are a part of the oldest clan called the Reckoners, a dedicated group looking for the firstborn Mechmind of the Fifth Generation.
This could be a chance to restore former might of your clan which has lost its power and even be victorious in the war.
- Original sci-fi storyline plunging you into the world of intelligent robot
- Opportunity to create a personalized clan consisting of independently operating machines
- Tactical operations as well as clan strategic management
- 36 different gliders available to fly
- Huge world with completely new locations, including subterranean caverns
- Expanded options to interact with other Mechminds
- New advanced trading system