The Disney Afternoon Collection
| Publisher: Capcom (US)
| Release Date: 18/04/2017
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Starring a cast of beloved Disney characters, The Disney Afternoon Collection takes you back to a golden era of gaming and afternoons filled with adventure. Hunt for treasure around the globe as Scrooge McDuck, fight crime as the hero Darkwing Duck, take to the skies as ace pilot Baloo the bear, and enjoy co-op as Chip and Dale to take down Fat Cat.
The collection includes the following six games:
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Team up in optional co-op play and assume the roles of Chip and Dale to take on memorable villain Fat Cat and solve the mystery of a missing kitten.
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2, The titular heroes and supporting cast Monterey Jack, Gadget, and Zipper must stop Fat Cat from his evil dream of world domination!
- DuckTales, In this iconic platforming adventure, players help Scrooge McDuck fill his feathery pockets with vast riches from across the world.
- DuckTales 2, This sequel comes jam-packed with more action and an even bigger caper set in new locations like the Bermuda Triangle and Niagara Falls!
- Darkwing Duck, Play as the original caped crusader and fight a city full of criminals from the infamous F.O.W.L. organization in this action-packed platforming epic.
- TaleSpin. Take to the skies as Baloo the bear navigates his plane through exotic and dangerous locations in this side-scrolling shoot-em-up.
All six classic games feature new and improved visuals and include filtering options that replicate a retro look and feel.
This collection also offers new ways to play with Boss Rush and Time Attack modes, each of which encourages time-based gameplay and features online leaderboards. Additionally, a new “Rewind” feature makes these challenging titles more accessible for newcomers, with the option to rewind time and enjoy a swift recovery from blunders. Best of all, the in-game Museum will provide history buffs with a wealth of extras to celebrate the era of the original releases, such as concept art, and music – all lovingly preserved.
OS: Windows 7 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz Memory: 1024 MB RAM Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or greater DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 431 MB available space
© 2017 Disney. ©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.