Tactical Soccer The New Season
| Publisher: KISS
| Release Date: 19/11/2015
Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements: MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista/7/8 and 10 Processor: Intel ® Core2Duo or comparable dual core processor min. 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Dedicated DX9 graphics card (shader model 2.0) capabilities with 512 MB DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 1 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card Mac System Requirements: MINIMUM: OS: Mac OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: VRAM 512 MB Storage: 1 GB available space
Tactical Soccer The New Season is a turn-based soccer simulation.
Control all 11 players at the same time - instead of shouting at your left back to ‘get forward’ you control them and can build up an attack exactly how you want. You are the coach and have real control of the team.
The gameplay is simple. When it's your turn, select a player and decide where they should move; or perhaps prepare them to head the ball. If they have the ball, you can pass, shoot or dribble. Once you've instructed your players, press ‘end turn’ and watch them carry out your orders. The computer controlled team then plays. Play continues like this until the match ends.
The game is played on a 3D pitch (not a tiled board), so you can move the camera to line up that perfect pass or watch as your speedy winger manages to just out run the opposition's tiring defender.
Players have different abilities - speed, dribbling, tackling, passing, shooting, stamina etc. Use your tactical skills to maximise the strengths of your players to defeat the opposition. When defending, you have to be positionally aware and block the opposition's runs with your players.
Tactical Soccer The New Season Features
- Turn-based Strategy Soccer simulation focusing on the match
- The match takes place on a 3D pitch.
- Includes fouls, offside, penalties and different formations.
- Features Men’s and Women’s sides.
- Different team strips and looks.
- Single exhibition match, Knockout cup and ‘endless’ league championship modes.
- In Exhibition mode, play against either the computer or another player (playing on the same computer).
- League competitions (you can play as many seasons as you like) feature player development, contracts and transfers.
- Coaches can shape the abilities of their players.