Experience the hit World War 2 real-time strategy game for the first time in full 3D glory, expanding on all strategic and tactical options. Command joint operations of naval, land-based and airborne units on the largest maps in the series.
| Publisher: Kalypso Media
| Age Limit: 12+
| Developer: Fireglow
| Release Date: 06/12/2007
Steam account required for game activation and installation.
This is a re-release of a classic game. Even though it was tested on a variety of modern Windows PC configurations, unwanted side effects such as video/audio glitches and crashes may occur. If you are encountering technical issues with this game, please visit the community forums for assistance and support.
Experience the hit World War 2 real-time strategy game for the first time in full 3D glory, expanding on all strategic and tactical options. Command joint operations of naval, land-based and airborne units on the largest maps in the series. Newcomers and veterans alike will be right at home with an innovative user interface and improved AI.
- Huge variety of landscapes, sceneries and destructable environment fully detailed in 3D
- Massive operations on huge maps of several square kilometers
- More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and aircraft in historically accurate 3D reproduction
- Use an advanced AI to help command your massive army
- Realistic lines of sight, projectile ranges and impressive visual effects simulated in real-time
- Five campaigns for American, British, German, Imperial Japanese and Soviet Russian Armies
- Contains "Sudden Strike 3: Arms to Victory" and "Sudden Strike: The Last Stand" sequel
- Contains map editor for user-generated maps and missions
OS: Windows XP 32-bit
Processor: Intel or AMD 2Ghz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c hardware compatible, 256 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space