Sid Meier's Civilization® Beyond Earth™ Exoplanets Map Pack (MAC)
| Publisher: Aspyr Media Inc
Steam account required for game activation and installation This content requires the base game Sid Meier's Civilization® Beyond Earth™ on Steam in order to play. Minimum System Requirements Operating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) CPU Processor: Intel Core i3 (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD4850 Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M Video Card (Intel): HD 4000 Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard NOTE: The full version of Civilization: Beyond Earth is required to play this DLC Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client. Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth: • ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2000 series, 3870, 4670, 6490, 6630 • NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, GT 100 series, 300M
series • Intel GMA series, HD 3000 NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
6 new playable planets!
The Exoplanets map pack includes six custom maps inspired by real-world exoplanets. Specialized scripts produce randomized geographic layouts each time a new game begins, allowing for even more replayability on new alien worlds.
- Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets.
- Rigil Khantoris Bb: Orbiting the closest star to the solar system, the historical records of this arid continental planet’s settlement are well-preserved.
- Tau Ceti d: This planet of seas and archipelagos features a booming biodiversity and a wealth of resources.
- Mu Arae f: Tidally locked in orbit around a weak star, the southern hemisphere of this planet is a blistering desert where the sun never sets, while the northern hemisphere is perpetually in frozen darkness.
- 82 Eridani e: An alien world of scarce water and wracked by tectonic forces.
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A mysterious new discovery with unknown terrain.