In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil™ 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of the year. Resident Evil™ favourites Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield and Ada Wong are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Starting with three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay. Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered from the first three campaigns. Launching alongside the game will be ResidentEvil.Net, a free webservice designed to enhance the Resident Evil 6 experience and bring together players from around the world. View all your game statistics and those of your friends plus compete in events with the chance to win in-game prizes.
• The most expansive Resident Evil game to date – Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns:
– Play as Leon S. Kennedy or Helena Harper to investigate and uncover the evidence that will lead them to the truth behind the bioterrorist outbreaks.
– Initially sent into Lanshiang to deal with an unprecedented bioterrorist attack, Chris Redfield and fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans soon realise that this is
more than an isolated incident and they must fight on all fronts to defeat this global threat.
– Jake Muller is a wanted man and together with Sherry Birkin the two must escape the clutches of those who realise just how valuable his special blood line is.
– A solo operative, Ada Wong will need to use all her guile to infiltrate locations as she gathers the necessary intel.
• Not only does each story cross paths, but so does the action – At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new
Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online.
• ResidentEvil.Net – Sign up to this brand new service to:
– Pull data from your game.
– See how you and your friends have performed based on a variety of criteria such as weapons and health used.
– Link your RE.Net data to FaceBook and Twitter and receive real time notifications via PC or the RE.Net smartphone app.
– Compete with RE6 players from across the globe in special events.
• Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online (however Ada Wong’s campaign is one player only).
• A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms.
– Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in
– The enemy creatures known as J’avo can mutate damaged body parts into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and
adapt to this unpredictability.
– The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host
of horrific creatures.
Agent Hunt Mode – In this all new online mode for the Resident Evil series, experience the
action from the other side. As a ‘hunter’, join the enemy side to become one of the game’s
zombies, J’avo or other C-virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to
eliminate the human characters.
– Complete a full campaign to be able to play Agent Hunt stages from that campaign.
– Go online and search for other players who have agreed to accept Agent Hunt sessions.
– ‘Jump’ into their game as one of the enemy characters and try and take the ‘agent’ out.
– If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results
screen where they can join another session if they wish.
– The hunter’s enemy character is deliberately weaker than the agent they are trying to take
down so they will need to employ new tactics if they are to succeed. To aid the hunter they
are able to respawn continuously throughout the course of the session.
– If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing
a standard game session with CPU enemies.
– If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies.
• Play your way – Use skill points to upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed,
improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system.
• Vehicle based action – Resident Evil 6 will include gameplay sections featuring vehicles such
as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles.
• Mercenaries returns – Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode.
• Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing
players to shoot whilst moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the
addition of an enhanced melee attack.
• Localised voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localised voice over in English,
French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish,
Brazilian and Portuguese.