Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles
You can not purchase because this product is not available for your region.
| Publisher: EA
| Age Limit: 0+
| Developer: PopCap Games
| Release Date: 26/07/2009
Origin account required for game activation and installation
PC System Requirements
OS*: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Processor: 350MHz (minimum); 700+MHz (recommended)
Memory (RAM): 256+MB (minimum)
Free Hard Drive Space: 75+MB
DirectX Version: 7 (minimum); 9.0c+ (recommended)
Video: DirectX-compatible; 32+MB (minimum)
Color Quality: 16-bit or 32-bit color mode (256 colors may not work)
Controls: Keyboard and mouse
Internet:Internet connection is required to register/unlock game trials — including those delivered via CD-ROM
*You must be logged in as an administrator to install this game. If you are using Windows Vista, please ensure that User Account Control (UAC) is activated.
Hollywood needs your help! The only copy of this year's long-awaited blockbuster has disappeared the night before its star-studded premiere. Now you have just 17 hours to find the missing movie or a major studio will go dark!
Search Malibu Beach, Rodeo Drive and other glamorous hot spots to find hidden objects and piece together clues to the lost movie. Collect all the hidden film reels and keys in each scene for a perfect investigation and unlock two unlimited game modes. If you can crack the case before time runs out, you’ll take home a $15 million bonus and the show will go on. But hurry — Hollywood is counting on you!
- Find over 2,100 cleverly hidden objects in 25 glamorous locations
- Play three ways: Solve the L.A. Mystery and 2 unlimited game modes
- Solve 5 types of mini-games including Tile Rotation, Tile Swap, and a unique final puzzle
- Collect all the hidden film reels and keys to unlock Unlimited Seek & Solve and a Match 3 Bonus game
- Go for Perfect Investigations and Speed Bonuses on your rise to Master P.I.