| Publisher: CURVE DIGITAL
| Age Limit: 16+
| Developer: Perfectly Paranormal
| Release Date: 14/10/2016
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
PC: OS: Windows /7/8/8.1/10 both x86 and x64 Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500 or equivalent Storage: 3 GB available space Mac: OS: OSX 10.10 Yosemite or above Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce 9400M or equivalent Storage: 3 GB available space Linux: OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04 Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 @3.20 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 3 GB available space
(c) 2016 Curve Digital