| Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
| Age Limit: 7+
| Developer: Warner Bros. Interactive
| Release Date: 07/03/2017
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
EXPLORE. DISCOVER. CREATE.
LEGO® Worlds is a galaxy of procedurally-generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models. Explore each World and unlock new discoveries: from cowboys and giraffes to vampires and polar bears, to steamrollers, race cars, and colossal digging machines! Use the multi-tool to shape environments and alter any World to your liking: raise the terrain to create vast mountain ranges, or enter the Brick-by-Brick editor to build anything you can imagine. Save your creations to build with them again. LEGO Worlds enables you to populate your Worlds with many weird and wonderful characters, creatures, models, and driveable vehicles, and then play out your own unique adventures. Probably not worth upsetting the Skeletons though…
Explore and Discover the Surprises within LEGO Worlds
- Uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical.
- Make your worlds come to life with customizable characters, both friendly and fearsome
- Race, soar, zoom, and ride on a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons
Create and Customize your own LEGO World
- Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures
- Modify terrain quickly and easily with the multi-tool.
- Customize your characters in a wide variety of outfits and options.
- Play with a select number of real-life LEGO sets, taken from the Classic and current LEGO themes!
- Export your creations and save them to use again.
Expand your LEGO World
- More content, features, and new LEGO play sets to be added in future updates.
OS: Windows 7 Processor: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 10 GB available space
OS: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Dual Core 2GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512MB GPU with Shaders 3.0 DirectX: Version 9.0 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 10 GB available space
LEGO WORLDS software © 2015 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s15)