| Publisher: KISS
| Release Date: 26/02/2015
System Specs Windows 7 or newer GeForce 100 series, Radeon HD 4000 series or better gfx hardware 800Mb disk space Optional controller (XInput or DirectInput types)
The Heckabomber is a doomsday weapon, the only thing that survived the destruction of your home planet by the alien armada. Loaded with devastating planet-destroying bombs, you'll fight across the Universe. Seek out enemy worlds to obliterate, crush their defenders, crack their planet and harvest the remains for construction materials to upgrade your ship and continue your rampage.
Heckabomb is a twin-stick shooter that’s got it all:
- Loads of varied levels based in a circular arena
- Check out the turbo boosters and magnetic collectors and other awesome stuff.
- Six varied add-on weapons, including a chain-lightning gun, bullet-reflecting satellites and a rapid-fire swirly thing - a legal requirement of any arcade shooter!
- Loads of different of enemies, including huge boss warships, missile batteries, tractor beams and a deadly enemy ace pilot to challenge your arcade reflexes and endurance.
What more could you possibly want? You want more? How about these:
- Twin-stick (controller or mouse + keys)
- Visually intense - massive explosions, huge debris clouds, trails everywhere
- Spectacular arcade soundtrack
- Multiple modes - Campaign mode, Survival Mode, Casual Mode, Hardcore Mode, AI Duel Challenge
- Online hi scores, Over 40 achievements