Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII.
| Publisher: CI Games S.A.
| Release Date: 20/09/2012
Steam account required for game activation and installation PC System Requirements MINIMUM SPECS: OS: Win XP SP3 / Win Vista / Win 7 Processor: Core2Duo 2.2GHz (E4500) Memory: 1024MB RAM Hard Disk Space: 2.95 GB Video Card: GeForce 8600GT 256MB DirectX®: 9.0c
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain's Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.
AERIAL ARCADE AUTHENTICITY
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
DOMINATE THE SKY WITH FRIEND IN 3 UNIQUE CO-OP SPLIT-SCREEN MODES.
- Dogfight Mode - Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode - Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode - Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.