Disciples III: Renaissance
| Publisher: Kalypso Media
| Age Limit: 18+
| Developer: Akella, .dat
| Release Date: 12/07/2010
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award-winning Disciples series and represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based strategy RPG genre. Building on the overwhelming successes of the first two games, Disciples III: Renaissance introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles so popular.
- Three playable races - the Empire, the Legions of the Damned and the Elven Alliance fight for control of the fantasy world of Nevendar. Each race features unique skills and styles.
- Beautiful 3D graphics – a new gameplay engine offers lush 3D worlds, a rarity in the tactical turn-based strategy genre.
- Become a hero – create a custom hero and lead a party into battle with a huge variety of creatures. Equip your hero from a selection of more than 450 weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Unique characters and classes – recruit party members to aid you in battle. Paladins, Mages, Healers and more feature distinct and visually stunning spells and powers.
- A vast world to explore -19 missions spread across three campaigns take place in a vast fantasy world rendered in stunning detail.
- Extensive single-player gameplay – over 70 hours of campaign play across 19 missions.
- Local multi-player gameplay
PC System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / Windows 7
Processor: 2 GHz Single Core
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Video: DirectX 9.0 compatible, 128 MB (Shader Model 2.0 required)
Sound: DirectX compatible
Interface: English, French, German